Choose your style of accommodation
We have 6 architect designed cottages. Each cottage accommodates up to 5 people. Our cottages are spacious with loft ceilings. Ideal for holidays with families and friends in summer and winter (potbelly fire). There’s an expansive lawn leading from the cottages’ balconies where children can play under your watchful eye and you’re less than 5 minutes walk to little known Billy’s Beach.
- 2 bedrooms – 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wood fire
- Lounge room with sofa and chairs
- Dining table seats 4-6
- Laundry facilities in cottages 3-6. Cottages 1 & 2 share facilities.
- Balcony with table and 2 chairs leading onto expansive lawn
- Quality linen and towels supplied
We have 3 well designed cabin. Each cabin accommodates up to 4 people. We call them cosy cabins because they are smaller than our cottages. They are ideal if you are planning to spend most of your time exploring our natural wonderland. Authors often use them for writing retreats.
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 small bunk room with 2 bunk beds
- Straight line fully equipped kitchen with 2 induction burners
- Integrated kitchen, dining and lounge room with sofa
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Bathroom with shower
- Balcony with table and 2 chairs
- Quality linen and towels supplied
We’ve elevated camping in comfort and style with a little funkiness too. Everything from your tent’s entrance mat to the spacious cathedral ceiling tent, bedside tables, lighting, storage and super comfortable bed with quality linen. You’ll be warm as toast in winter and well ventilated for summer. You’ll love your privacy and enjoy sharing the well crafted kitchen, bathroom facilities, dining area and fire pit with your fellow glampers.
- Cathedral ceiling canvas tents with 1 queen bed
- Private, spacious and light
- Quality bed linen and fluffy towels
- Fully equipped communal kitchen
- Communal outdoor showers, each with their own change room
- Communal eco toilets
- Your own crockery and cutlery
- Your own dedicated food storage container in kitchen
- Shared fire pit
- Shared dining area
Fun and games | On site, guests can enjoy a game of tennis on our full-sized clay court (equipment provided). Or they can battle it out at table tennis, table soccer and table ‘air hockey’ in the games room – which is also stocked with board games, toys and a DVD library.
Cyclists can ride the tracks and quiet roads surrounding the property and for those who like to eat alfresco, we have a floodlit BBQ area surrounded by trees.
Mobile Phone + Internet | Mobile phones have good reception at Mystery Bay Cottages. And whilst we appreciate that you’re coming to stay with us to ‘get away from it all’, we do offer a wireless internet facility as well as the option to dial in at our main office….
Mystery Bay Cottage views are sensational – national parkland and Gulaga / Mount Dromedary form a natural backdrop to the Pacific Ocean and Montague Island. Parrots and many other native birds are regular visitors to the feeding tables outside each cottage. Bird seed is provided. And you will no doubt also meet our friendly possums and echidnas during your stay. There are plenty of incredible things to do in the area that will delight you.
Whilst the cottages are self-catering, please contact us if you’d like to order a welcome hamper with local produce.
We also have a number of baby cots, baby baths and high chairs which are available at no additional charge – just mention when booking. Please note that we do not accept pets.